Z-Tech Demand Control Sensors
The Z-Tech Demand Control Sensors revolutionize energy efficiency in commercial kitchens by integrating a smart combination of motion and heat sensors into your hood.
- Temperature Sensors: Utilizing PT1000 thermistor-type temperature sensors installed on the hood’s ceiling, the system adjusts exhaust demand based on the detected temperature. This ensures that the exhaust and supply fan motors, linked to frequency converters, operate at optimal levels.
- Z-Tech Sensor: The Z-Tech motion sensor, along with a temperature probe in the hood’s upper wall, measures cooking activity. This is based on parameters like temperature, motion detection in the cooking zone, and a pre-determined schedule. These sensors are fully programmable for sensitivity, speed, and operating hours.
- Energy Savings: The system allows for substantial energy cost savings by controlling the exhaust and air supply in advance based on actual cooking activity. This results in reduced costs related to heating, air-conditioning, and motor energy consumption.
- Improved Comfort and Safety: Optimizing exhaust flow enhances occupant comfort and reduces noise levels. The system also supports NFPA96-compliant control sequences for fire protection.
- Advanced Detection and Control: The Z-Tech sensors enable proactive detection of cooking activity, effectively controlling equipment that generates smoke rapidly. The system’s ability to anticipate smoke arrival offers a competitive advantage.
- Customization and Connectivity: The system is highly customizable with several detection and modulation options. It includes Hub or SuperHub units for connecting various sensors to a centralized circuit board, facilitating communication and control.
- Standards Compliance: The system is built according to UL710 and ULC-S646 standards, ensuring quality and safety.
ZZ-200 Series Control Panel
Control Panel ZZ-200 Series
The ZZ-200 control panel series is 100% custom to meet the most specific control management needs of the commercial kitchen exhaust systems.
- Exhaust system with one or multiple exhaust fans;
- Air supply system (MUA) with faults management;
- Z-Tech Demand Control Sensors with multiple exhaust fans;
- Z-Tech Demand Control Sensors with modulating dampers
- and multiple exhaust fans;
- Control communication and display of frequency
- inverters errors;
- Fire protection system functions management:
- Cooking equipment, exhaust hood lights, and air supply shut-oﬀ
- Cooking equipment reset;
- Air purification unit control with continuous filters status display;
- Remote control and wired supervision;
- Remote control and BacNet supervision;
- Remote supervision via Internet;
- Exhaust laundromat system;
- External alarm system integration for
- communication and display such as cold room.